These yummy bars are perfect for a post-workout treat. Pack a couple in your gym bag so you have easy access after you're done training. Seriously, these bars are so good you'll make them a permanent part of your Sunday food preparation.
• 1 cup pumpkin
• 1-1/2 cup oats
• 2 scoops vanilla or cinnamon protein
• 1/2 cup baking Splenda
• 1/2 cup peanut butter
• 1 tsp vanilla
• 1 tsp cinnamon
• 2 tbsp carob chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
2. Combine oats, protein powder, Splenda, cinnamon, and carob chips.
3. Add pumpkin, vanilla, and peanut butter, and thoroughly stir until the mixture has a cookie-batter consistency.
4. Pour batter on a greased or foiled cake pan. Distribute evenly.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes and enjoy!
Try adding dried fruit like cranberries or dates, and nuts like pecans or almonds, for extra taste and texture!
SERVING SIZE: PER BAR, RECIPE MAKES 20
Amount per serving
Total Fat 4g
Total Carbs 6g